Are You Ready to Buy a New Home?
A very important step in the home-buying process is to get pre-qualified for a mortgage. This will give us an idea of the price range you can afford. We’ll match you with one of our available homes or connect with you a licensed agent who can assist in finding the best deal on a home that is right for you.
Getting pre-qualified will require that you provide a lender with some basic information on your income, assets, and debt. We can arrange to have this done for you at no cost.
Another benefit in getting pre-qualified is that it is an expression of your seriousness in purchasing a home, which may be a deciding factor in a situation of competing offers from other not-yet qualified buyers on your dream home.
Enter your information below and we will get in touch with your shortly, or call us at 605-201-3618
- Existing Home Sales Surged 14.5% In February, Breaking A 12-Month Streak Of Declines
- Investors: A Real Estate Agent’s Most Powerful Partnership
- How Pre-Qualification Can Help You Get Your Dream Home
- Seeking High-Quality Contractors to Join Our Team
- Are you Looking to Grow Your Real Estate Investment Opportunities?